HELLO! Fashion Monthly has joined forces with intu shopping centres for a series of exciting fashion shows across the UK. They will showcase the best high street and designer looks for spring and summer.
Popular brands appearing on the catwalk will include All Saints, Coast, French Connection, H&M, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Oasis, New Look, Next, Superdry, Topshop and Zara, plus many more!
The fashion forward will leave having discovered a plethora of stylish buys to keep them looking gorgeous all through summer.
For your nearest intu centre, see our list below. The shows are free to attend and there will be a number scheduled throughout the day on each of the given dates.
Even better, to celebrate HFM’s association with these fashion events, we're giving one lucky reader a £4,000 gift card to spend at an intu shopping centre of their choice. And four runners-up will receive a £250 intu gift card.
Click here to enter a prize draw to win a £4,000 gift card.
Find out more at intu.co.uk/fashionshows.
Participating shopping centres
● intu Chapelfield, Norwich 7-8 March
● intu Milton Keynes 7 March
● intu Lakeside, Thurrock 13-15 March
● intu Braehead, Glasgow 14-15 March
● intu Victoria Centre and intu Broadmarsh, Nottingham 13-14 March
● intu Eldon Square Newcastle 20-21 March
● intu Watford 21-22 March
● intu Metrocentre, Gateshead 26-29 March
● intu Trafford Centre, Manchester 23-29 March
● intu Derby 28-29 March
● intu Merry Hill, Dudley 28-29 March
● intu Potteries, Stoke-on-Trent 28-29 March
● intu Bromley 27-29 March
● intu Uxbridge Activities throughout March